THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

Wow was this weekend busy!! I had two large cakes... and I have been planning for them for forever so it was pretty stressful! lol But they both came out amazing with rav reviews!!



This was for a girl in my son's playgroups birthday... She turned 3! Happy Birthday Hailey!
The flavors were white cake with strawberry mousse on top and chocolate cake with white chocolate mousse filling on bottom.




This next one was for my cousin's baby shower... she love tinkerbell!
The flavors were coconut with coconut buttercream filling on top, chocolate cake with milk chocolate filling in the middle, and white cake with strawberry mousse filling on the bottom







I also included some cake pops!
White cake with cinnamon or tiramisu flavor covered in white chocolate






0 comments: